The trading diary of Paul J. Singh. I trade full-time and empower traders by making the complex simple. I can be contacted at SinghJD1@aol.com
▼
Friday, May 11, 2007
Chart: CCJ
Way back in December, I had highlightedCCJ as a Uranium play on a breakout over $42. While I missed out on that trade, I entered today at $50.10, as it recovered from yesterday's dip. Anybody care to analyze this trade?
Yes, I entered after confirmation that the pulback was not going to be a deep correction. I thought about entering on Thursday's pullback, but the fact that so many energy and commodity stocks got hit hard worried me.
It broke out from 48 to 52 on rising volume then pulled back on lower volume. you entered over the high of the previous day... ? NRB too...
ReplyDeleteYes, I entered after confirmation that the pulback was not going to be a deep correction. I thought about entering on Thursday's pullback, but the fact that so many energy and commodity stocks got hit hard worried me.
ReplyDelete