Friday, April 13, 2007

Today's Trades: HES, VDSI and AAPL

I sold 300 shares of HES at $57.55 (entry at $55.91) for a $492 gain (+2.9%).

I bought 200 shares AAPL at $$91.05. I had been looking to see how AAPL would handle a pullback to the peak of the double bottom formation it recently broke out from. The hammer that printed today is a strong sign that the stock will bounce here. I bought on the move up after touching the resistance line.


I bought 500 shares of VDSI at $17.63. During it's uptrend, the stock has rewarded pullback entries, especially on tests of the 50 day moving average. Yesterday's long tailed hammer looks to have been another successful test. Also note that stochastics are turning up and volume shows increased accumulation since the February breakout. These are all strong momentum signs.



I am still holding TZOO, QID and GROW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks .