Sunday, July 08, 2007

Charts: JOYG, PCLN, SNCR, CMG, HANS

I spent the weekend narrowing down the watchlist. Here are five stocks from various sectors that are near the top. I am not ready to enter any of these yet. Think like predator stalking it's prey. Keep a close eye on the target and pounce when the moment is right.



PCLN is a volatile trending stock that has been a good buy on dips. I'm looking for a pullback to $68.



CMG looks good on a pullback to the 50 day moving average, or a breakout of $87.50.



I like JOYG on a breakout over $62.



I'd like to buy HANS on a pullback to support or breakout over $46.



SNCR has been trending quite nicely. I like it on a pullback to the $30-31 level.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog, I found it from another blog link. Will be coming back.

Bubs