Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trading Report Service

Later this month I plan to offer a detailed nightly trading report for $24.95 per month. My goal is to do everything in my power to offer a high quality service at an affordable cost. For those who don't want to pay, rest assure that nothing will change on this site.

The nightly report will include the following:

My Market Notes and Trading Bias
My Watchlist for the coming day
Charts, Charts and more Charts
Trading Strategy and Setups


In a nutshell, you will see my daily trading plan directly from my personal journal.

I will offer the trading report free for one week. Anybody interested can get on my mailing list now. E-mail me at SinghJD1@aol.com and title it "Trading Report"

1 comment:

DAVID STODOLAK said...

I'm looking very forward your newsletter. I have no doubt it will be phenomenal!

David Stodolak