Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Position Update

My retail positions are holding up quite nicely (KSS, ARO and LOW). KSS and ARO are still above entries, and LOW has not hit it's stop. I still plan to hold these until my stop or target is hit.

I've decided to hold onto USD and lower my stop. It is a bit of a risk, but with the small position size a loss would still be insignificant.

As planned, I made no trades today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

How do you make the decision to not honor your stop on USD? You mentioned a stop of the days lows yesterday (around $33). It never went below $33 yesterday but gapped down today. Why would you not let the stop work and instead choose to let USD drop all the way to around $31? Obviously USD came back some today but just wondering how you make the decision between taking the stop-loss or taking more risk on a trade. Thanks.