Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bottom Forming

My current market thesis is that we are putting in a short to intermediate term bottom. I am not saying I think this is the final bottom and the bear market is over. However, it does look like the down trend will test major resistance levels. This would provide a decent sized uptrend within the bear market for traders to capitalize upon. It also would provide a good short entry for bear market continuation shorts.

A number of factors lead me to the bottom thesis . . . To read the rest of my analysis and game plan to start the week, become a Trade Report member.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree I think we have an up week. I bought on Friday, UWM, DDM, SSO, MOS, DGP, QLD, UYG, UYM

http://www.stockroar.com/2008/10/19/this-week-were-going-up-long-sso-uyg-dgp-dig-qld-uym/