Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Wednesday Game Plan

I currently am holding one position (K--which is still above entry). I took partial profits in X at $60, moved my stop to entry, and was stopped out.

My plan for tomorrow is to take a small position in SSO on weakness. I will likely enter if it dips down to $35. I still expect a bounce soon, but am not willing to take a big position.

No comments: