2. A bottom may be in, but pay attention to volume for clues of a pattern failure
3. Tech is showing relative strength vs the market. Could be a clue for the next leaders.
4. NFLX bottomed in December and is now trending. I thought DVDs were dead?
5. Lots of good looking bottom patterns.
6. Four words that have been the key to trading this market: support, resistance, overbought and oversold
7. Financials, real estate and retail are showing signs of life and accumulation.
8. The Vikings pulled a double whammy by passing on Jay Cutler.
9. Props to Michigan State for making it as for as they did.
10. Why has nobody signing Tory Holt?