Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My 10 Most Profitable Swing Trade Setups

Sign up for a free 7 day trial of my nightly Trade Report

Here are ten setups that have made me the most money.  Those that follow me in the blog or Trade Reports will be very familiar with these setups.

1.  Break-out pullback to gap fill

2.  Rubber band short

3.  RSI divergence at highs short setup

4.  Breakout pullback to bottom of breakout bar

5.  Trend pullback

6.  Trading range resistance short

7.  Trading range support long

8.  Rubber band long

9.  50 day moving average bounce long within a bearish pattern

10.  Anticipatory moving average cross

I have partnered with the guys at BullsonWallStreet.com. Sign up for a free 7 day trial of my nightly Trade Report, which has everything the swing and part-time trader needs to get ready for the coming trading day.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Nice tips and also very detailed information.I am totally agree with you that today . You really shared most profitable swing trade setups with us. Many thanks to you!
best online trading platforms