Sunday, January 25, 2015

20 of your favorite swing trade stocks analyzed

Swing traders, it's that time again!  Every few weeks I ask you what stocks you guys are watching and would like me to analyze.  I do this for four reasons:

  1. I want you to expand your knowledge base, and what better way to do that than by analyzing the stocks you are watching.
  2. I get a feel for market sentiment
  3. I actually find stocks that I missed!  This week two stocks from your requests made it to my list.
  4. You get a feel for how I perceive stocks and the market
Remember, there are many ways to trade a stock.  This analysis is from my perspective and trading style.  If you disagree with my analysis or have an alternate trade strategy, tell me about it in the comments below!

If you would like to learn more about how I trade, receive my nightly focus list with market analysis,setups and trade alerts, sign up for a 14 day free trial at BullsonWallStreet.com.  
If you like this article, follow me on twitter



Great stocks guys!  I added IPHI and SCMP to my focus list.

P.S. This week I have some great blogposts coming out, including one that is VERY PERSONAL.  Subscribe below to make sure you get it delivered to your inbox.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: