The trading diary of Paul J. Singh. I trade full-time and empower traders by making the complex simple. I can be contacted at SinghJD1@aol.com
▼
Monday, June 11, 2007
CTRP and Oil Stocks
There is a good chance I will take a position in CTRP tomorrow:
In yesterday's video webcast, I mentioned that I liked independent oil and gas, along with oil refiners. These five stocks made my "oil" watchlist: WNR, NFX, KWK, DNR and IOC.
I was stopped out at the 50 MA for a loss. I need to update my trades and will do so in the coming days. The videos have taken most of my "blogging time".
Are you still holding on to STLD? It is getting hit big time as of late? Looks like may breach below 42.
ReplyDeleteI was stopped out at the 50 MA for a loss. I need to update my trades and will do so in the coming days. The videos have taken most of my "blogging time".
ReplyDelete