Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Video: Breakout-Pullback Watchlist For Wednesday

In today's video, I go over how I scan for breakout-pullback candidates.

Video Summary:
Only 16 stocks made it on the scan, which looks for 3 percent breakouts that are over $20. This is a very low number and makes me cautious about the market in general. Stocks that made the watchlist:

COG, NMX, ITG, MGLN, MFRI, IOC, CMED



http://one.revver.com/watch/299923/flv/affiliate/93676

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Really appreciate all your hard work.
    I find your blog very informative. Was wondering if you took the ILMN trade. Seems you were right on with your analysis.

    Alien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:14 PM

    Great webpage! What charting software are you featuring in your videos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alien. Cool name ;) I did take a position in ILMN, but have already exited. I hope to update my trades this weekend. I've spent way too much time trying to do a better job on the videos.

    I use Telechart on the videos.

    ReplyDelete