Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oil and Energy Ready to Crater,Thanks to Market Bloggers, Plus a Music Clip

Overall, not much changed on my watchlists today. However, there was one big development: metals, most notable gold, and oil services stocks bounced quite nicely today. I will be watching resistance lines in these stocks very closely over the next few days and, if it feels right, make some big short plays in these areas.

Here is a list of gold stock charts to flip through at your leisure. Also check out oil drillers, pipelines, majors, steel and aluminum.
--------------------
A heartfelt thanks to all who have linked posts from my site or added me to their blogroll. In the past week, that list includes, Trader Mike, The Kirk Report, Brett Steenbarger, High Chart Patterns, Instant Bull, Mustfeed, Tim Knight and Stockblogs. If I've left anybody out, please let me know.
--------------------
Off topics:
Here is one of my favorite R.E.M. songs. I hope the metal and oil sectors have at least one more downward thrust in them. If not, I'll be joining Michael Stipe singing "it's been a 'Bad Day' please don't take a picture" . . .

No comments: