Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Market Notes: Indecision

Talk about your emotional swings. I laughed, I cried, and in the end I am merely content. Both the S & P 500 and the Naz closed up slightly after a wild day that saw both bulls and bears doing the profit dance.

Take a look at this chart of the Nasdaq. What jumps out at you? Of course there is today's "doji" candle. What's more frustrating is the fact that it printed on increased volume. A down or up day on increased volume would be pretty easy to game. However, today's candle marks indecison, which is not what anybody wants to see, whether in the bull, bear or agnostic camp.



I am still holding my partial positions, in effect, letting them "ride". The gave me no buy or sell signals today, so I'll have to be content with managing them until we see a better signal.

Current Positions

Market Outlook


Sector Review

No comments: