Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Odds and Ins

I am not doing much trading today. Just managing my positions. BCSI was on my radar after the breakout, but the gap down today concerned me.

Don't forget, I'll be posting answers to your questions later this week. Ask me anything. Send your questions to: SinghJD1@aol.com

I'm going to spend the rest of the day doing some light reading and catching up on a few TV shows and movies. I am currently reading two books.

Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk by Peter Bernstein, takes a fascinating look at the history of probabilty theory and risk. While it may sound boring, it's a page turner.

House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski is the freakiest book I've read in quite some time. Smart, scarey, hip, spooky, funny, romantic, sexy and sadistic are a few adjectives that still can't quite do the book justice.

Take a look at this link from Lifehack.org on self-teaching. I have taught myself much of what I know, and this article does a wonderful job of outlining how to teach yourself anything.

Currently my five favorite televison shows are Curb Your Enthusiasm, Heroes, Smallville, Ultimate Fighter and Friday Night Lights.

As I posted after the season finale, Curb ended with a great episode. I am now watching reruns. I've seen them all, but they still are hysterically funny. Hereos and Smallville are great if you are into conspiracy, comics, sci-fi, intricate plots and good acting. Friday Night Lights takes a look at a small high school football town in Texas and Ultimate Fighter is a reality competition that gives a fight contract to the best fighter.

Movies on my que are Reign Over Me, Children of Men and Sicko.

No comments: