Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Holiday Postings

It's been a great holiday season so far. Besides the December profits, I've been able to enjoy some of my favorite past times, reading and sports. I've read 11 books this month, which is probably the most I've read in one month since the summer before law school. On top of that, I've played basketball twice a week and ping pong almost every day. To make this holiday even better, we got a nice dusting of snow today, the family went out sledding, and I finally joined the ranks of iPod owners.

I will likely spend the rest of 2007 reflecting on this past year, going over my 2008 resolution and loading the Ipod full of cool songs, shows and videos. My postings may be a little more sporadic than normal, but I do plan to post and do some light trading. Keep an eye out for updates.

Those of you who haven't already, check out the new Dark Knight (Batman) trailer. I was skeptical when Heath Ledger was named to play Joker, but looks like he nailed it. His portrayal of Joker is off the chain.

2 comments:

ainkurn said...

damn, that's a lot of books to read in one month. I haven't read that many this whole year.

Michael Ruth said...

Thanks for sharing holiday tips. Looking forward for new updated posts.
Luton airport cheap parking
Heathrow airport cheap parking