Friday, July 10, 2015

Chart of the day: GOOGL and the moving average remount

$GOOGL cracked $600 in early 2014 and quickly pulled back. Since that time the stock has been consolidating and actually broke below the 50 dma. After a few failed attempts at remount, the stock has gapped up over the 50 dma today. If this level holds we could see a run to $600 and another attempt at breaking out over this key round number.

I am holding $GOOGL in my longer term position trading account and may trade it in my short term swing today.
  
Please retweet if you liked this article! 



Yesterday I talked about how to trade VIX in volatile markets. Here is the video if you missed it!

https://youtu.be/avpW0l1NhMU

Subscribe to The Market Speculator by Email and never miss a post! 

If you would like to learn more about how I trade, receive my nightly focus list with market analysis, setups and trade alerts, sign up for a 14 day free trial at BullsonWallStreet.com.

No comments: