Monday, March 09, 2015

100 Trading Quotes To Put Into Action And Change Your Life: The Series Begins


Everybody loves stock trading quotes.  However, for most they are huge time wasters.  Why would someone like me, who posts a quote on Twitter almost every day, say something like that?

It is because most of us read them, think about the meaning for a few seconds, nod and maybe even save the quote, but then forget about it and *never put the message to action*.  What is the point if you're not going to put those important words to use?

A few weeks ago I promised a post with my 100 favorite trading quotes.  After some deliberation, I have decided to create a series and go deeper into each quote.  I will show how I personally have put that quote to use in my own life, be it trading or just to better myself.  Most will apply to trading.

My goal is to complete the 100 trading quotes series in 120 days.  If you have not already, subscribe to make sure you do not miss any and get them directly in your inbox.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Quotes will mainly come from three sources:

1. My own trading quotes, which are based on my experience going from a part-time to full-time trader, mentoring students and running a successful swing trade service on bullsonwallstreet.

2. Other traders that I respect and have influenced me.

3. People who have inspired me outside the trading field, like Bruce Lee, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Confucius.

If you have any great trading quotes, feel free to send them my way by leaving a comment below.

No comments: